Wednesday, January 1, 2014

All About Me!!

WARNING: I am and will be late with everything....even deadlines I set for myself!!! 


I am and always will be a hopeless romantic with a wicked & oh-so-dirty mind! Those things, combined with my love of writing, prompted me to take the leap and transform those fantasies into written words on a page. As a curvy girl myself, I have made it a point to celebrate women with delicious curves in my work through writing and the hot men who love them.

I currently have 18 published books, three anthologies, and plan on working on many more..

I'm a Central Kentucky girl who spends her time rescuing stray animals, working for a non-profit agency and dreaming of becoming a best-selling author. I live in a home that has more character than working parts and enjoy spending time with my fur babies. Feel free to contact me with any questions or thoughts on your mind.. I love connecting with my readers and hearing from anyone!

STAY IN TOUCH!!   Sign up for my Newsletter!!

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

1 comment: