Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goals....

A lot of people are eager to usher out 2011 and bring on 2012.  I've got mixed feelings about it, as 2011 has been a very good year for me.  I attended the RWA conference in New York this summer and learned so much about the industry and met so many wonderful people.  There is nothing like being in the company of real authors to make one feel like a real author! 

Also, 2011 was the year that my dream came true.  I became a published author.  After decades of saying someday, I sucked it up, finished a book and submitted it.  Then I sucked it up, completed two novellas and submitted them.  And I got contracts for ALL of them.  2011 was very good to me.  I'm a little sad to see it go, but at the same time, I have high hopes for 2012.  Very high! 

So here's to a wonderful New Year for all of us!  Be safe, be healthy and be happy!

Love and best wishes,
Seraphina

No comments:

Post a Comment