Sunday, July 29, 2012

So, I just published a new book on Amazon.  It's a bit of a departure for me.  I've always been a fan of science fiction.  I used to eat my Cocoa Puffs out of Star Wars cereal bowls.  I guess it's part of being the age that I am, which we will just call over 30.  People of a certain age, a certain generation, were informed by Star Wars and Star Trek.  It became part of our language, part of the framework of our society and culture.  So writing a book set almost entirely aboard a small spacecraft was both a challenge and a natural progression.

I really enjoyed writing Hybrid's Love.  I hope you all enjoy reading it just as much.  It's available now on Amazon for purchase ($3.99) but it's free for Amazon Prime members to borrow!  And take a gander at the fabulous cover from Bonnie Lea Elliott!


No comments:

Post a Comment